Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

EOTD Green with Envy!

Hello Upsessers! 
So I have decided to start doing eye of the days and include all the products I used! These first few eye of the days I have already had pictures of so I only have one shot of each but once I get through these I will start taking shots of different angles so you can see the look a little better! So on to the first look I will call this one Green with Envy! Enjoy and thanks for reading! xox Ali



Products Used:
Lid: Inner half Wet n Wild Palette in Comfort Zone the eyelid color on the green side 
on the middle of the lid Coastal Scents Olive.
Outter V: A mix of MAC Carbon and Coastal Scents Pinehurst.
Crease: Coastal Scents M05
Brow Bone: Wet n Wild single color icon shadow in Brulee
Lower lash line: Coastal Scents shadow in Balsam and MAC Carbon towards the outter lash line
Eyeliner: Tarte gel liner in black
Mascara: Benefit They're Real Mascara 





No comments:

Post a Comment