Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Raspberry Gradient! EOTD!

Hello Upsessers!
I have another eye of the day for you! This one is titled Raspberry Gradient! I am in LOVE with this eye look!! For more EOTDs follow me on INSTAGRAM: Makeupsessedwithali and anything EOTD you see on there comment on and I will post all the products I used! I currently just got a new video camera and I'm working on lighting and tripods so I should have youtube videos up soon for tutorials!! 
Enjoy!
Inner Corner and Brow Bone Highlight: Wet n Wild Color Icon in Lust (#248) The light matte pink shade.
Mid lid: Coastal Scents Maroon Berry
Outter Lid and V: Coastal Scents Wild Raisin mixed with MAC Carbon 
Crease: Coastal Scents Fine Wine 
Eyeliner: Tarte Gel liner in Black
Mascara: L'Oreal Power Volume Collagen

2 comments:

  1. wonderful make up! I love the colour!
    kisses =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! and Thank you for the support and stopping by!! xoxo

      Delete