Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Youtube Update!

Hello Upsessers!
    I just wanted to say a little something about my Youtube channel I am starting I have an account created and I am working on getting some videos up and running but I want to make sure they are of the best quality, so I'm currently researching a camera to purchase so that I can start uploading videos. In the mean time I am going to try and set up filming with my Mac Book until I have a better quality option. If you would like to check out my channel my name on Youtube is also MakeupsessedwithAli I also have a Instagram with the same user name and a Pinterest! So subscribe to everything so you can stay up to date with all my new posts and videos! Thanks so much guys for taking the time to stop by! xoxo Ali!

No comments:

Post a Comment