Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Mini NYX Haul!

Hello Upsessers!  
So I decided to take a small break from more Coastal Scent's swatches to do a mini NYX haul! So I was recently shopping around Urban Outfitters and came across some clearance NYX makeup and I was like SCORE! So I grabbed three cream stick blushes and one cream stick bronzer. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them all! 
The stick blushes I purchased were in the colors:
 Orchid: which is a BEAUTIFUL shimmer pink peach color, it is to die for and the photo does it no justice!
Magnolia: Is a very pretty baby pink with a little undertone of purple no shimmer almost a matte finish. 
Tea Rose: Is just that a mauvey tea rose pink with the just lightest bit of shimmer sheen.
NYX bronzer in Bronzy Lambada: Is a gorgeous golden bronze with shimmery gold reflects through out. 
So on to the photos!

NYX cream bronzer and stick blushes! 
NYX Tango with Bronzing Stix in Bronzy Lambada!
Bronzy Lambada! 
NYX cream stick blushes! 
NYX cream stick blushes!
(Top to Bottom) Blush in Orchid, Magnolia,  Tea Rose, Bronzer in Bronzy Lambada! 

No comments:

Post a Comment