Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Coastal Scents Swatches/Review Pt 1!

Hello Upsessers!
So for Christmas I received two Coastal Scents Eyeshadow Palettes and the Blush and Contour Palette. Each eyeshadow palette was the empty 28 pan palette that you can fill with their individually sold eyeshadows, so naturally being the upsesser I am I filled up both 28 pan palettes! Now I can't swatch all 56 eyeshadows in one posting so I figured I would separate them by color family. These eyeshadows are AMAZING! And as I was playing with a bunch of them today swatching and such I discovered some of them are dupes for MAC shadows and Urban Decay shadows, so I will be sure to include comparison photos of the duped colors. Not only do every one of these 56 shades have great color pay off, but there is little to no fall out, and long lasting wear! I couldn't ask for a better quality shadow with such a small price tag at $1.99/pan!(The 28 empty pan palette was only $9.95!) I would most certainly buy from them again! So if you haven't checked Coastal Scents out before I highly recommend that you do! Now on with the photos, I'm starting with the PURPLES today!    

Coastal Scents 28 pan palette!
Filled Coastal Scents 28 pan palette!
Coastal Scents Purple Family Eyeshadows!
(L-R) Antique Lilac, Purple Panic, Vibrant Plum, Violette (all matte shades!)
(L-R) CM07, Edgy Eggplant (both matte also!)
Two older Coastal Scent shadows #'s S16 and S13 (shimmer)
ps. Not sure if they are still available :( 
   


No comments:

Post a Comment