Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Drug Store Haul!


Hello Upsessers!
     Welcome back! Sorry for being so absent lately with the holiday its been super busy around here! But I finally made it to the drug store do some makeup therapy shopping and I think I did pretty good!
          I was so excited when I went to my local Walgreens and seen the new Fergie section of Wet n Wild and I went a little over board! So a little review of what I got! I purchased 5 Fergie Centerstage Collection Perfect Pout Lip Colors in Fergie Daily, Bebot Love, Penthouse Sweet, Saraghina, and Ferguson Crest Cabernet. They are AMAZING! The color pay off is great, they are creamy and not drying at all, and they last a good amount of time for the price! Also from the Fergie Collection I picked up her Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer, and On The Edge Creme Eyeliner in Cocoa. Now I can't do a review on these just yet because I haven't tried them out but my first impression is : I'm very impressed! The eyeshadow primer is nice because it has a flesh tone tint to it for a little extra coverage. The cream liner is spectacular; it comes with a good size eyeliner brush and about 2.8 g of product which is decent for the $4.99 price tag. Over all I am very happy with my Fergie Collection purchases, but if you wanna get it on the goodies act fast because as of right now they are LIMITED EDITION!
          Now moving on to the Kate for Rimmel Matte Lipsticks, they are a nice creamy texture (creamier than most matte lipsticks) and a little to my dismay they had a bit of a sheen finish when I was hoping they would be a flat matte. I picked up two of her colors in #s 101 and 107. I have to give these another wear or two before I decide fully on whether or not I would purchase again!
         And lastly I wandered to the mascaras and picked up both the Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express along with the L'oreal Power Volume Collagen. I have to say L'oreal is the hands down winner in this competition between the two! The lift, volume and fullness this mascara gives you with the defining rich black color is everything you would want in a drug store mascara with out the flakyness and eyelid transfer. Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express on the other hand was not all bad it does give you a good amount of lift but it failed in separating my eyelashes efficiently enough for my liking along with having a lot of transfer to my eyelid area during a days wear.
           OK I think I talked enough on with the pictures! ENJOY and Thanks for stopping by!! xox Ali


Fergie Centerstage Collection Perfect Pout Lip Colors
Fergie Centerstage Collection Perfect Pout Lip Colors
Fergie Centerstage Collection Perfect Pout Lip Colors
(L-R) Bebot Love, Fergie Daily, Penthouse Sweet, Saraghina, Ferguson Crest Cabernet 
Fergie's Creme Eyeliner in Cocoa and Eyeshadow Primer 
Fergie Creme Liner in Cocoa (left) and Primer (right)
Kate Matte Lipsticks for Rimmel
Kate Matte Lipsticks for Rimmel
Kate Matte Lipsticks in 101(left) and 107 (right) 


No comments:

Post a Comment