Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

EOTD! ELF Mineral Eyeshadow look!

Hello Upsessers!
Sorry for my brief absence I was on vacation, but no fear I am back! This is look I promised to post that  I created using the Eyes Lips Face Mineral Eyeshadow I recently reviewed and swatched!! Enjoy!! 
And again if you have any looks of your own using ELF Mineral Eyeshadow be sure to leave your link in the comments so I and everyone else can check it out! I am all about all us girls and guys sharing your pages and hard work I won't be upset if you leave a link to your page in the comment section as long as it is respectful! And if any of you wanna do a guest blog post leave me a comment of where I can contact you to set it up!! Thanks so much!  xox Ali 
PS. Don't forget you can follow me on 
Instagram: makeupsessedwithali 
Twitter: MakeupsessedAli
it would mean the world to me if you would follow me and as always I will check out your page and return the favor! <3 



Lid: Inner corner to mid lid ELF Mineral Shadow in Celebrity
Middle of lid: ELF Mineral Shadow in Elegant 
Outer lid, crease and outer V: ELF Mineral Shadow in Caffeinated
Blended out to smooth sharp lines with ELF Mineral Shadow in Innocent
Lower Lash line: ELF Mineral Shadow in Caffeinated 

No comments:

Post a Comment