Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

ELF Mineral Shadow Swatches!

Hello Upsessers! 
Today's post is a continuation of my most recent ELF (eyeslipsface) haul! The other week ELF held a sale if you spent $30 you could pick 10 of their mineral eyeshadows for free! I have done this before when they ran this sale earlier in the year and when they did it again I was like HECK YES! I LOVE LOVE these shadows! The pigmentation is great, long lasting formula and I have seen no creasing! If you have not tried these yet you must get on it! You will not be sorry, even if you missed the sale at the small price tag of $3 for a .03 oz jar, it is money well spent! In today's post I have 4 out of the 10 I selected. I will post the other 6 during the week and if you are interested in the previous ten I already own let me know IN THE COMMENTS!
Innocent: Matte vanilla white I would compare this to MAC Blanc Type eyeshadow
Elegant: Such an amazing color its shimmery white with gorgeous golden flecks the first swatch pic doesn't do it justice but I amped up the flash as you can see in the third pic down and there you can see the amazing sparkle it has!
Celebrity: A very pretty bronzey, gold high shimmer (but not with fall out) and is beautiful foiled!
Caffeinated: Dark cool tone brown with a golden undertone. Super unique! Love this foiled or great for you to use to deepen out the crease!
PS. My next EOTD post will be of a look I did with all 4 of these colors! So make sure to look for it! You can also follow all of my EOTD on my instagram: makeupsessedwithali
To purchase these shadows: www.eyeslipsface.com
If you have eye looks you have done with these shadows leave a link to your blog or instagram in the comments so we all can check them out! Or ask about a guest blog post!!  xoxo Ali

ELF Mineral Eyeshadow
L-R Elegant, Caffeinated, Celebrity, Innocent
L-R Caffeinated and Elegant (with more light) 
L-R Elegant, Caffeinated, Celebrity, Innocent
Thanks Ali xoxo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment