Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Beauty Brush Mit on a Budget!

Hello Upsesser! 
I am so excited about this post! I have been craving the Sigma Beauty Spa Brush Cleaning Glove, but haven't wanted to break down and pay the $39 for what I felt was an over glorified oven mitt. *Now I have to say this I have not personally tried the Sigma Spa Brush Glove, but based on other reviewers I have not felt like it was worth the money*. Anyways, to my surprise the other day while at PetSmart I wandered passed this beauty! It's purpose is obviously for washing your dog but I thought for $10 why not!? I can't rave enough of how well this cleaned my brushes! I have never seen them so white or clean so fast. This baby is my new beauty miracle! It has a textured silicone side which works great for getting deep down in the bristles and a microfiber side that works great for drying! Honestly guys and gals best $10 I have ever spent! To experience this beauty yourself just take a stroll down the pet washing aisle of your closet PetSmart or pet supplies store and pick one of these puppies up you will not be sorry!!
**If you have another alternative let me and all of us know in the comments below so we can check those out as well!!**
Thanks! 

Silicone Cleaner Side

Microfiber Drying Side

Close up Silicone Texture Side

No comments:

Post a Comment