Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Hello Upsessers!

Welcome Upsessers!
               This is my first blog post introducing my new channel! I have been watching makeup gurus on Youtube for several years now and I finally got up the courage to start my own channel. With this channel my hope is not to gain youtube stardom or make enough money to retire, it's to share my passion for makeup, learn from other gurus and make a few friends along the way! I my plan is to take requests for looks, tutorials, question and answers, hauls, reviews and etc. A little about my self, I currently work at Sephora, which an upsessers dream to say the least, I am 22 years old, I currently go to college for nursing but already hold a degree in radiologic technology. Although I never was professionally trained as a makeup artist I feel my time as an avid beauty guru follower and working at Sephora has only fueled my passion for the art of makeup. I you please take the time to check out my channel on Youtube, subscribe to my Instagram or follow me on Facebook. My goal is to due you, my viewers, proud! I am open to any suggestions, comments or feed back about any of projects! Thanks so much! So get upsessed and stay upsessed!
                                                          Xoxo Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment